Fabyan Parkway/Orchard Road HSIP
Project Manager: Mike Zakosek
The project consists of safety improvements to the intersection of Fabyan Parkway and Route 31, as well as Orchard Road from Jericho Road to Route 30.
Work at Fabyan Parkway and Route 31 includes:
- Installation of retroreflective backplates on existing signal heads
- New wet reflective pavement markings
- Construction of advanced warning flashers
- Installation of a dilemma zone detection system
- ADA related improvements
Work on Orchard Road includes:
- Installation of wet reflective pavement markings
- Flashing yellow signal installations at Orchard Road and Rochester Drive
- Installation of radar speed limit signs
- ADA Improvements
The construction phase is planned to begin in 2021.
The project development report is available here.